Feel free readers and blog-search-through-ers to follow and comment for feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for reading my life rambles and for helping me express myself.
Thank you once again and here's a smiley face from me :D

Monday 25 April 2011

The silly little things that make me hate you.

I'm one of those people who gets annoyed about the little little things in life because the little things matter. Things like the tone of voice you may use, or the words of choice when talking to me matter. Trust matters, as does the truth. Things like lies make me hate you, and the thing that makes me hate you more, is that I trusted you.

"It takes two to lie.  One to lie and one to listen."  -Homer Simpson from The Simpsons

Why on Earth did I listen?

2 comments:

  1. Hate lies, but forgive people where you can. Lies tend to happen most where people are the most vulnerable and fearful; you can forgive people for being afraid and lost, without condoning the act itself.

    Instead of spending too much time in company with Hate (which tends to poison the Hater more than it improves the Hated), pay close attention to the fact that you love Truth.

    Your great gift is that you pay attention, that you are aware. Look around you for things like Beauty, Love, Truth, Empathy, Forgiveness, and Generosity - if you look for them, you will be amazed that you can find them everywhere.

    You have to know what you hate in order to know what you don't want to be. But remember - you have to know what you love in order to know what you DO want to be.

    When you look at your life, whatever you focus on is what is going to take up most of the picture - so focus on the joys wherever you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eileen, your type really good advice! However, I feel I forgive and forget too easily, and that means I get hurt too many a time. Despite this, I learn from my mistakes, I accept I alone can't change a person and I had decided long ago that I know what I want to be, and it's as far, far away from the person in mind.

    Thank you again :]

    ReplyDelete