Feel free readers and blog-search-through-ers to follow and comment for feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for reading my life rambles and for helping me express myself.
Thank you once again and here's a smiley face from me :D

Sunday 24 April 2011

The Easter story.

The Western world has interpreted Easter in all kinds of ways like the Easter story, Jesus, eggs, chicks, rabbits, rebirth etc. I am no Christian, nor am I a member of anything to do with religion, but Easter is a holiday for Christians right? But like Christmas, such Christian holidays have morphed into other festivities and celebrations. People my age do joke about "what Jesus might think" about their mothers having banned them from Easter eggs. It's a laugh, though I can't help but feel that it's the wrong idea of Easter with Easter eggs and Easter presents and cards. It's great that we have them, but is it right or wrong that they exist and we associate Easter with them? Thinking about Easter eggs... The siblings+friends have stolen a lot of it that I no longer have any chocolate left D:


Other news:
I and some friends of mine went to Thorpe Park yesterday - it was brilliant :D I was finding it funny when the girls were checking out the fit boys, and the boys were checking anything out :L Especially those in the tight bikini tops and hot pants. 


"Nobody will ever win the Battle of the Sexes.  There's just too much fraternizing with the enemy."  -Henry Kissinger


Ouch to such a sexist world.

No comments:

Post a Comment