Feel free readers and blog-search-through-ers to follow and comment for feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for reading my life rambles and for helping me express myself.
Thank you once again and here's a smiley face from me :D

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Follow up on my "Horoscope of the day." blog post.

I posted a blog post yesterday about horoscopes (click here to read it) to see if there may be any truth in any of them for that one day, in my case. The results were surprising in fact.


Horoscope 1: 

  • What is an earth weightiness and how can you feel it :S (earth weightiness bit)
  • Relationships with me are always difficult. Especially with the 'rents. (relationships diff. situation bit)
  • The sky + clouds were lovely yesterday! (clouds light up bit)
  • Oh my gosh! How did they know about the last minute homework?! They must be psychic. (last minute planning bit)
  • I'm guessing they're talking about the school gate? (starting gate bit)
Horoscope 2:
  • Stood up for what I believed in - didn't get very far. (stand up for what you believe today bit)
Horoscope 3:
  • Did a bit of "communicating feelings" and worked on my communication skills - via Facebook and this blog. (pretty much all the paragraph)
Well, I could find things and interpret them to fit the horoscope but it's all a little too vague for me. I still think they're trying to con you! Although it was a bit cool when I read the last minute planning bit :L 

"I do my work at the same time each day - the last minute."  -Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment