Things are so much cooler with a title. I don't know why, they just are.
For example, these are REAL job titles that just sound so amazing even if the jobs are somewhat boring:
- Planetary Protection Officer - nope it's not a superhero that faces all evil and rescues cats, it's one of those people that sterilises probes going to other planets so that they remain almost as they were. If that makes sense.
- SPG (Smiling People Greeter) - not one of the cooler sounding jobs, but the fact you actually get PAID for smiling is pretty great!
- Executive Director of the Solar System - a guy that works at NASA who is in charge of Solar System exploration outside of Low Earth Orbit. Whatever that means, but it sounds INCREDIBLE.
- Chick Sexer - no it's not a man... It's someone who uses the required methods to distinguish whether a chick (as in a CHICKen) is male/female.
- Whizzer - someone who operates felt-hat drying machiner. Sounds so cool!
- Pole Technician - a pole-dancer. Since when did things get so technical?
- Global Operations Director - hehe, get the joke yet? Hint: look at the first letters of the words and what do they make?...
|Casually being a smiling people greeter there.|
Most job titles don't have anything to do with the job itself, or they are just there to over-complicate. However, no one can deny that having a title makes it that slightest bit cooler.
"It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles." Niccolo Machiavelli