Feel free readers and blog-search-through-ers to follow and comment for feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for reading my life rambles and for helping me express myself.
Thank you once again and here's a smiley face from me :D

Thursday 8 September 2011

Sorry to those who actually read this - yes you Emily.

I haven't posted in a long while - I've been addicted to tumblr instead! I rarely go on facebook anymore, only when I need to talk to someone or want to upload/see pictures. I like tumblr because of the fact you can reblog things and there's a lot of cool and inspirational pictures on there.

I hope you guys (and Emily) check out my tumblr here: uneventfulsoflife

I post mostly reblogs of photos and occasionally I'll add a philosophical thought. Deep and meaningful stuff like on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment