Feel free readers and blog-search-through-ers to follow and comment for feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for reading my life rambles and for helping me express myself.
Thank you once again and here's a smiley face from me :D

Monday 30 May 2011

The week of lie-ins.

Yep, that's what half terms are for - going out late, sleeping later and getting up at the latest time possible. The first few days you wear off the routine early risings of about pre-8am because you get used to it because of how school times work. Shame half terms are only one week, I could do with an extra few days. Others too.
This girl is not me by the way! Just a free picture of a sleepy girl :']
However, I haven't quite escaped from school... I still have to go into school on Wednesday for a history revision session. It's not as bad as it seems really, my class is epic and my teacher is one of the best I've ever had so all's good. Plus, it's always kinda exciting to see your classmates in "normal" clothes. I go to a typical UK school with a typical uniform: tie, blazer, top button and all that etc. It will be more of a social session because it'll only be my class and another class opposite - it's also filled with people I know and they're in my year group (year 9) too :D


So it may be a little weird that I'm excited to go into school for the holidays! However, I'm really looking forward to seeing my friends at the revision class. The only downside is it starts too early for me to get up during holiday time - 9am -.-


"All holidays can be good times." John Clayton


P.S. My Technorati claim token thingummy: 5WYWVNE6HR57

No comments:

Post a Comment