Feel free readers and blog-search-through-ers to follow and comment for feedback is much appreciated. Thanks for reading my life rambles and for helping me express myself.
Thank you once again and here's a smiley face from me :D

Sunday 8 January 2012

Hi. Yes I'm sorry for not having posted in so long.

You can still be updated by my tumblr (http://uneventfulsoflife.tumblr.com), but I know it's not the same. 


I hope everyone had a good Christmas and that the new year is good to you so far. My holidays were spent mostly eating junk food and watching films on TV.


I don't know what to write about. Currently, I am half writing a poem for my English homework and writing up "Inspirational Artist Annotation" for my art homework/coursework. It's been a long while since I've started them both and I'm not even near to finishing. I also need to do some maths, but I've got this teacher that isn't really my teacher (he's only here for this half term) and he makes hardly any sense. For example, this homework is only slightly linked to the work we have done in class and he expects us to write 2 whole pages. For homework. MATHS homework. I don't have to write this much for English! And this is a person who has only taught our lesson ONCE. Some people expect way too much.


Okay, I had really ought to get to finish the homework. Considering how time-consuming school life is, I'll probably post in a few months' time. Hopefully sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment